Friday 1 June 2018

Best Part Of Me


Best Part Of Me 

Learning Intentions
I am learning to use language features to make my writing interesting and engaging for the reader.
I am learning to think carefully about the words I use so that my writing is descriptive and engaging
for the reader.
I am learning to add an appropriate visual to my work


I will be successful when I can show….
-I have used some language features to make my writing interesting and engaging
(smile, metaphor, alliteration, onomatopoeia, rhyme)
-I have carefully chosen some interesting words to include in my writing
-I have some descriptive words in my writing (adjectives)

-I have added a photo to my writing



I like my feet because it would be really hard to run if
you didn't have any. They walk me every night to bed.
They hold the light, blue shoes that I wear and help me
thump on the ground and I must say they make a sound. The bones in my waewae are  rocks that cling onto my legs and make my feet really strong. I like my feet because
they move up and down and side to side. I also like
my feet because they are as fast as a cheetah. My feet are
definitely the best part of me.


1 comment:

  1. Hello Summer. I really like this piece of writing. When you showed it to me last week I was so impressed with the way you showed me how you had met the learning intention. I especially like the metaphor, "rocks that cling to my legs." I saw your feet in action at rippa and they were impressive! Maybe next time you could look at how you upload your work onto the blog. It over runs the page a little.

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments.