Wednesday 2 January 2019

A Heated Debate ( Summer Learning Journey)

On your blog, tell us what time of year you think is best for tourists to come and visit. Be sure to share at least three things that tourists could do while they were here in NZ.


I think the best time of year to come to New Zealand is in the summertime.
It can get up to 25 degrees Celsius. One of the best places to go in the summertime
is Nelson. There is a big park for kids to play on and there is always a ice cream near
the park. There is one of the nicest beaches. There is lots of sand and there is sometimes stone there.
One of the things I think to do is go to the Nature land Zoo. Another thing you could do is in Reefton
there is a countdown for a new year and lots of people go to it. In Reefton there is also there is a skate-park that is really cool. There is also a swimming pool that is heated with cool inflatables.

3 comments:

  1. Hi There Summer!

    You are doing a great job persuading tourists to visit New Zealand during Summer! I want to visit Nelson one day and go one some of the adventures you have mentioned.

    My favourite summer time activity is going to the wave pools with my little sister and having hot chips after wards! Do you go to the pools often?
    Like most Kiwi’s I love going to the beach during summer, one of my favourite beaches in all of Auckland city is Muriwai Beach. This beach has black sand! Super cool! What’s your favourite beach?

    Keep up the creativity and hard work
    He Whetu Koe! (You’re a star!)
    Hasiba

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Hasiba,
    We always go swimming it is one of my favourite things to do in the summer. My Favourite beach is called surfers Paradise in Australia. Another one I love to is called Karioitahi it also has black sand. Oneday we took two labradors to the beach and they ran through the black sand.
    Summer

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi!

    Thanks for replying! One day I would like to visit Surfers Paradise and Kariotahi! You are so lucky to have two Labradors!

    Keep up the amazing work!

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments.