Thursday 19 December 2019

Summer Learning Journey

For this activity, let’s imagine that you could be a superhero for a day. What three superpowers would you most like to have?
On your blog, please list the three superpowers, tell us why you have chosen each one, and tell us what you are going to do with them.

If I could choose three superpowers I would choose:
Water-powers: I would choose water powers because I would like to control water and be able to help animals in hot places that need water to survive.
Talk With Animals: I would choose to talk to animals because I love animals and would love to talk to them and also so I could help them if they needed it.
Flying: I would choose flying because I would really like to fly really high in the sky with all of the birds and other animals. I would also like to fly so that I could dive bomb into the water.
Image result for talking with animalsImage result for water powersImage result for person flyingWater Power and person flying from Pinterest
and person talking with dogs from daily mail.

2 comments:

  1. Hi again Summer,

    I really love the superpowers you have chosen and you have given a great explanation for each as to why you would love to have those superpowers. Water-powers sounds like something I would like to have too. Being able to control water sounds awesome. Talking with animals would be amazing and how cool would it be to be able to fly! I think it is wonderful that you have thought of the ways you would use your powers to help animals. I can tell you really care about animals. Do you think you might like to work with animals when you are older?

    For future posts, you might like to add some images to give them more “wow” factor. Feel free to draw your own, or borrow images from the internet. Just remember, if you do borrow images from the internet or others, to always attribute these images by providing a URL link on your post to show us where you found them.

    I always enjoy reading your posts Summer. Keep it up :)

    Leisha

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kia Ora Leisha,
    Thanks for commenting on my blog. When I am older I definitely want to work with animals because they are so special to me. My dream job is to be a farmer or a vet. Whats Your Job?

    I have edited my work and put some images and I have also said where I have got them.

    Summer

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments.