Sunday 6 January 2019

The Power of Ten (Summer Learning Journey)

On your blog, list 10 species (animals or plants) that you would protect from extinction.
For each one, give a reason as to why you think it is important to protect.
Image result for amur leopard


1. Dogs because they help guide blind people.
2. White Tiger Because they are endangered.
3. A Bee-eater Bird because they are really colourful.
4. Monarch Butterfly because they are really friendly.
5. Sea turtles because they are cute.
6. Orangutan because there are not many of them left.
7. Elephants Because they have been around for a long time.
8. Amur Leopard because there are less than 70 individuals thought to exist today.
9. Kiwi because there are not many of them left.
10. Swan plants because Monarch butterfly's lay their eggs on them.
Image result for sea turtle

2 comments:

  1. Kia Ora Summer!

    You have created a magnificent list of animals! I wish we could have the power to save these animals from extinction! I love that you included a range of animals!

    One day I hope to see a White Tiger! I think they are beyond beautiful! The cute animals you have listed are some of my favourites! I love sea turtles! They are so cute! Well done for mentioning dogs! They are amazing animals who do great service to humans!

    What's your all time favourite food?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, Hasiba!
    My Favourite food is pizza. In Australia I saw a white tiger it was so beautiful.
    What is your favourite animal?
    Summer

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments.