Tuesday 27 November 2018

Thank You Letter



20 November 2018      


Dear Scott,


Thank you for coming on camp with Room 7 in Arthur’s Pass.
I hope you enjoyed it. Thank you very much for carrying my bag.
Thank you for cooking and cleaning for us.


One thing that I really enjoyed was the tramp because
I really enjoyed walking with all of my friends and because
it was a really hot and a sunny day. I also enjoyed the small
creeks coming down from the snowy mountains because you
got to jump over all of them or you got to splash through the water.


Another thing I enjoyed was watching the sandstorms go past but
I did not like it when the sand got into my eyes. One thing I found
challenging was walking up the steep hills but I liked going down them.
The other thing I found challenging was when my foot got really sore.


The next thing that I really enjoyed was playing soccer with all
of my friends. I like playing soccer because it was really fun playing
with a big group. Phoebe, Milan and Wairini were goalies most of the time

Thank you again for coming with us to camp
and helping me.


Ngā mihi
Yours sincerely
Summer






No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments.