Friday 27 December 2019

Summer Learning Journey

For this activity, choose a book that you like and write a short review of it. In the review, tell us what the book is about and what you like about it.
On your blog, share your book review with a photo or illustration (drawing) of the book.

The book I am choosing to write a review about is Holes by Louis Sachar because one of my favourite books, it also is very good because it gives you clues to what will happen in the end. The main character is Stanley Yelnats. Stanley is sent to camp green lake in Texas. While he is at camp green lake he makes some new friends.  

2 comments:

  1. Ata mārie Summer!

    I really enjoyed reading your book review. I hadn’t actually heard of Holes before but now I want to add it to my list of books to read. I enjoy reading. Do you? I like books with a bit of mystery and it sounds like this one does with clues throughout the story. What is she sent to Camp Green Lake for? Do you think this would be a good book to read to my year 3 and 4 class this year?

    Thank you for sharing! I am looking forward to reading your next post.

    Leisha
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi again Summer,

    To get full points for this post, we also need to see a photo or illustration of this book. We would love to see you share it :)

    Leisha
    :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments.