Thursday 26 March 2020

Ken Hong Leung



Mountain Spring
I like how all of the clouds/fog are all around the page
instead of in one spot. I think it is really cool that he mostly paints his rainbows in the middle of the
page and also there is a waterfall and at the bottom and
at the bottom of the waterful there is a rainbow. 









Twilight Mist 
Image result for Ken Hong Leung namesI
I like how this artwork is set in the mountains
and how there is the lake. I like how the rainbow 
is right through the  middle of the page instead of 
on the side or down the page.


Pool Of Light


Image result for pool of light ken hong leug


I like how in the pool of light the it is extremely colourful 
With waterfalls, trees, mountains, clouds and snow.
I like this one because the colours are mixed together.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments.